Support us to enrich future generations.
Fundraising for a organisation is a fantastic platform to raise awareness about the needs of people both locally and nationally.
Your contributions will ensure that we are able to invest even more in to offering our projects, activities and holiday schemes to local young people in the most deprived communities.
Every penny raised will provide vital funds to continue our youth provisions and introduce more dynamic programmes to engage our members.
Whatever you decide to do for your fundraising initiative, whether it is running a marathon, holding a face painting stall or even a bake sale we will love to help.
This is the ideal opportunity to get creative, have fun and make a lasting difference!
Here's how we can help:
- provide an official fundraising approval letter
- provide sponsorship forms
- promotion via our social media, website and e-newsletter
- support contacting local media
- provide marketing material
- All fundraising activities must be done safely and legally.
- please do not use our logo without contacting us first
- please do not collect money on the street or through door to door collections
- all monies raised through fundraising activity must be paid in full
To find out more about fundraising, just complete the form and we’ll get in touch.