Our aims and objectives are to carry out activities which will benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to
- Improve the physical and mental health and general wellbeing of people through the provision of
- Fitness and sports programmes that encourage and facilitate participation in sports and physical exercise activities specially but not exclusively to Yorkshire and in particularly young people aged between 16 – 24, young offenders, women, elderly, BEME, disabled, young mothers and the vulnerable
- Innovative outreach programmes that promote healthy lifestyles, healthy eating and participation in active recreational activities
- Organise and deliver accredited and non-accredited coaching, mentoring and training to aspiring sports players, physical fitness tutors and volunteers.
- To promote and provide accessible opportunities for accredited and non-accredited education, training and learning that respond to and meet the needs and aspirations of people specially but not exclusively to Yorkshire and in particularly young people aged between 16 – 24, young offenders, disabled, young mothers and the vulnerable who would benefit from social inclusion, and an increase in self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To promote and provide accessible to volunteer work, work and work-based training and learning to raise the employability in people, in particular those from disadvantages communities.
- To support and work with local and national agencies and others to improve access to and participation in services and initiatives for people wishing to raise their aspirations and get back into education therefore improving their quality of life and living in their communities.
- To provide self-employment courses and workshops to the unemployed, economically inactive or disadvantage people in but not exclusively to the Yorkshire area.
We are part of a number of groups, programmes and accelerators